New Firearms Returns
- Once a firearm has been transferred to your possession you can not return the firearm. Please inspect your firearm before filling out your paperwork. If item is defective after you pick up your firearm, you will need to return directly to the manufacturer. If manufacturer will not pay for shipping, we will cover shipping cost. You do not have to go to a FFL to ship for repair, but if you prefer that option we do not cover FFL fees.
- If for some reason the background check can not be completed and the firearm is free from any defects the firearm can be returned with a 10% restocking fee.
- No FFL fees will be returned.
- You will have 10 days from the date of transfer to request a return on a defective used gun.
- If item is found defective after we receive it we will replace or refund firearm.
- You must contact us on any returns before you ship.
All Accessories and Other Items
- Returns for merchandise that have been found to be defective within 10 days may be returned for full refund.
- Merchandise that has been opened, used or mounted and installed must follow manufacturer warranty.
- No return on any ammunition, or ammunition components.
- All scopes and optics must follow manufacturer warranty.
- Please contact us before you ship.